EThames Graduate School recognises the need to continually invest in the latest technology and support facilities in order to meet the demands and requirements of our students.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management
- Business Law
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- English Language and Study Skills
- Health and Social Care Management
- Health and Social Care Practices
- Human Resource Management
- Methods of Research and Analysis
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- A wide range of reference books
The library not only supports the College's curriculum but also provides both students and staff with the facilities and support to develop their specific areas of research. A selection of on-line journals and magazines are accesible for academic research and general interest reading.
Whether students are looking for the latest research materials online, or course related textbooks, or books to help improve their English skills, the EThames provides access to resources. The EThames library has a range of books and offers an attractive, welcoming, and practical study environment that facilitates both independent and group learning. Students have access to private rooms equipped with interactive smart boards connected to fully networked PCs and projectors. These facilities support students’ research, multimedia and presentation skills, and are perfect for group work and presentations.
- I am really lucky to be a part of the EThames family where my problems and worries are a part of theirs. The classic approach of assisting every one of us is beyond words. The modernised way of teaching is efficient and effective. Even when I am ill and at home I can access my assignments and daily announcements from my PC by the use of Live Campus - A learning environment that helps makes education
possible from all
over the world.