EThames Graduate School welcomes the opportunity to work with institutions around the world to enable their students to benefit from the experience of a period of academic study in the UK. The location of the EThames campus in London's thriving cosmopolitan and exciting Canary Wharf area provides an ideal opportunity for students to gain valuable international exposure.
A variety of partnerships are available including:
- 2+1 or 3+1 programmes that allow students to gain a UK degree by studying a one year 'Bachelors top-up' course following an overseas Diploma or Bachelors course.
- A short study abroad programme providing students with the experience of studying in the UK on either an English Language programme, or a combined English Language and academic study programme. Bespoke programmes can be arranged to include cultural and social trips and events.
- Progression to Masters programmes from overseas Bachelors courses.
- Possible credit transfer arrangements for study abroad programmes.
- Please note all students must be aged 18 or over.
Institutions wishing to discuss collaborative arrangements should contact the the Principal in the first instance. Email email@example.com . Note that students outside the EU requiring a Visa can study in the UK for up to 6 months on a Student Visitor Visa, unless on an English Language programme where an Extended Student Visitor Visa for up to 11 months is available. Academic courses over 6 months will require students to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa. Please see www.ukvisas.gov.uk for details.
EThames Graduate School, India
Students at EThames Graduate School India campus in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh who complete their HND in Business are accepted on to the 1 year University of Sunderland BA (Hons) Business Management top-up degree or BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management (Top-Up) and students on the Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies can complete their University of Sunderland MBA at University of Sunderland London Campus.
- The environment at EThames Graduate School is such that every Student is given an opportunity to realise his/her full potential. Its strong sense of ethos coupled with a sharp focus on the pursuit of knowledge and skills has impressed me greatly. All in all, it is a great place to