Fee Refund Policy
- Where an International student fails to secure a Tier 4 UK visa they should immediately contact the College or Email: email@example.com to request a copy of the Refund Request Form
- If, after viewing the options listed on this form, a student wishes to apply for a fee refund, a refund will be issued within 14 working days once the College has received;
- The original visa refusal notice
- A copy of the student’s passport showing the visa refusal stamp
- All original letters received from EThames Graduate School
- Fees will only be refunded in extremely exceptional circumstances once a student has been given a CAS and granted a Tier 4 UK visa to study at EThames Graduate School.
- The only exception to this policy is where the College is unable to offer the course for which the student has applied (e.g. due to insufficient student numbers). In this case a deduction will be made to cover administrative charges and any commission paid.
- A refund receipt form must be completed and returned to the College once the student has received receipt of the payment refund.
Please note: a £100 administrative charge will be deducted from the amount paid, together with a £20 charge if the refund is requested to be sent by courier.
- I am really lucky to be a part of the EThames family where my problems and worries are a part of theirs. The classic approach of assisting every one of us is beyond words. The modernised way of teaching is efficient and effective. Even when I am ill and at home I can access my assignments and daily announcements from my PC by the use of Live Campus - A learning environment that helps makes education
possible from all
over the world.