How To Apply
Your application can be submitted in person to the Gants Hills Campus or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A fully completed and signed EThames application form or relevant University application form.
- Copies of all your academic documentation, this includes all transcripts and diplomas. All documents must be in the original language and also officially translated in to English (where applicable)
- A copy of your IELTS (or equivalent) score sheet
- A copy of your passport/id card
- Students applying for undergraduate studies must supply 2 academic references.
- Students applying for Postgraduate studies must supply 1 academic reference and 1 employment reference (listing job related responsibilities)
- A statement of purpose
- A copy of your CV
- The environment at EThames Graduate School is such that every Student is given an opportunity to realise his/her full potential. Its strong sense of ethos coupled with a sharp focus on the pursuit of knowledge and skills has impressed me greatly. All in all, it is a great place to