Payment of Fees Policy
- EThames Graduate School will publish details of tuition fees for all course programmes on their website www.etgs.org.uk
- EThames Graduate School reserves the right to change fees as and when deemed necessary
- The fees stated in a student’s conditional letter of acceptance will be honoured only for the in-take stated in that letter
- Any deferred applications may result in a change of fees
- Tuition fees do not include the costs of accommodation, food, travel, books or living expenses.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that any tuition fees due are paid in a timely manner
- All students are required to pay any outstanding tuition fees by an installment payment plan, as agreed before or at the time of enrolment
- Certain courses require payment to be made in full prior to enrolment
- If fees become overdue and other amounts due to the school are unpaid, EThames Graduate School is entitled to take any, or all of the following steps:
- If any proportion of student’s fees is unpaid after the agreed date (or any agreed installment date) the School will deem the student to be in poor financial standing with the College
- Students should note that the College operates a debt recovery program in respect of all fees and charges owed. This covers the whole course fee even if the student chooses to leave the course still owing outstanding fees or installments. The debt recovery procedure will lead to the student being either
- Suspended from progressing on the programme of study (i.e no exam entries will be allowed , no assignments accepted, no certificates or exam results issued,no attendance at classes or tutorial) until the debt situation is resolved, or
- International students will be reported to the UKBA and expelled from the College if no reasonable attempt is made to settle the debt
- If suspended for unpaid fees and charges , students will not be allowed to take part in any taught or assessment activities until such time as the debt has been cleared and they have been offically re-instated. This will include a student’s access to his/her personalised ‘Live Campus’ system.
- Students will not be entered for examinations
- Written confirmation of the student's course results will not be provided whilst the student is in debt to the College, and students should be aware that this might jeopardise their academic progress.
- If the process of debt recovery of fees, fines or charges incurred is not completed over the period that the course is running, the student will be subject to their registration being cancelled. However, even subsequent registration cancellation, EThames Graduate School will continue to pursue unpaid debts.
- I am really lucky to be a part of the EThames family where my problems and worries are a part of theirs. The classic approach of assisting every one of us is beyond words. The modernised way of teaching is efficient and effective. Even when I am ill and at home I can access my assignments and daily announcements from my PC by the use of Live Campus - A learning environment that helps makes education
possible from all
over the world.